What a tech does:
-Help setup broadcast software
-Troubleshoot streaming issues
What a tech cannot do:
-A tech cannot mod your channels
-A tech cannot police the website
-A tech cannot close your channels
-A tech cannot ban your channels
-A tech has no access to your information
-A tech cannot help with a TOS violation
As a tech you become an ambassador for Vaughnlive. In order to
offer fast and accurate information to help resolve issues of
members and broadcasters you should know the following items.
1. Must have a working knowledge and the ability to setup and use
broadcaster, Obs broadcaster, Adobe flash media live encoder and
in MVN broadcaster (Go Live Now).
2. Must know where to find the various broadcast settings such as
RTMP Url #039 s
and stream keys, and have the ability to direct users to those
3. Must have the ability to determine and suggest video and audio
should be used based on the broadcasters system specs and internet
4. Must be familiar with the various links listed below the video
5. Must be able to determine if a members issue is tech related as
rules related and direct them to the proper source to handle the
6. Must be familiar with the various bot and channel commands.
7. Must have the ability to work closely with staff and other tech
8. Must agree to spend time in the tech corner area on a
and showcase their abilities prior to obtaining tech status.
Things a tech should never do
1. Never police the site looking for TOS violations.
2. Never engage in explaining or determining if a violation has
3. Never be involved in drama involving other members or broadcast
4. Never use their position on the team for personal gain.